Queen of Hearts is a Licensed Fundraiser by the State of Illinois 

Queen of Hearts Rules

  1. YOU MUST BE A RESIDENT OF ILLINOIS TO PARTICIPATE
    If you don’t have an Illinois Billing Address, you will not be allowed to make a donation.
  2. This fundraiser utilizes a Queen of Hearts manufacturer’s game board. The board has been developed specifically for Queen of Hearts and has 54 sealed numbered cards. Under the sealed cards resides a randomly placed deck of poker cards with two jokers.
  3. We raise funds for BrettsFirstResponders by offering tickets to those who make donations. Select the current event and choose the donation you would like to make and the Card Number you think will be uncovered.
    • 5 tickets for $5
    • 12 tickets for $10
    • 40 tickets for $20
  4. Drawings will be held every Wednesday at 7 p.m. Central. On the date of the Game for which you made a donation, log on to Facebook at facebook.com/brettsfirstresponders to watch the live drawing.  The name of the winner, who is chosen by a computerized random name generator, and the card number designated by that person will be revealed live.  A member of Brett’s First Responders will then open the tab of the card number chosen by that week’s winner.
    • If the Queen of Hearts is revealed behind that tab, the winner will receive 70% of the pot, and the remaining 30% will go to BRETTSFIRSTRESPONDERS.
    • If the Queen of Hearts is not the card revealed behind that tab, the pot will roll over to the following week.
    • BRETTSFIRSTRESPONDERS will withhold all taxes from winnings where applicable. Winners will be required to provide proper identification and information for taxes. All tickets and monies will be accounted for by the organization’s designated person.
    • If the card revealed behind that tab is one of the following, the winner will receive the corresponding cash prize:
      • Card numbers 2 through 10 pay out $50
      • Jack, Queen, and King cards pay out $75
      • Aces and Jokers pay out $100
  5. Donations can be made online at www.brettsfirstresponders.org until 6:30 p.m. Central on the evening of the drawing.
  6. The Queen of Hearts Fundraiser is only available to residents of Illinois.

You can download a PDF copy of the Rules Here

october

No Events

X
X
X